PhotobucketGlam-Bam, Thank You, Ma'am!: It's that time of year...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's that time of year...

so...I feel like I say this all the time but..here we go.."sorry for the lack of posting!!!!!"

Really! March through now has been a whirlwind to say the least...but, to sum it up in 3 topics or less: I FINALLY got a job, and it's doing something I actually like and studied in school, I dyed my hair blonde and as recently as last week lopped it all off, and lastly, this is the first August in 18 years that I'm not going back to school. Stranger things have happened though, I suppose.

But now that The Dog Days of summer are upon us...I am craving fall weather, mostly because I am sick of all of my summer clothes...a girl can only wear the same dress to work so many times! And so...with that, comes my 2nd annual fall mood board (or boards) enjoy!!

Photobucket
Photobucket


...and the blonde...just in case you doubted me!
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home