PhotobucketGlam-Bam, Thank You, Ma'am!: ...du soleil dans un verre...

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

...du soleil dans un verre...

As promised, a springtime post!

Meet Agnes, my lovely dress form from my roommates (aka mom & dad) for my 23rd birthday. I'm working on a dress for spring at the moment, and please know that I do in fact have better taste than fabric with a vegetable print on it; it's strictly for draping purposes only! The skirt has got box pleats, and there's a dart on the bodice, and I want to put an exposed zipper in the back. I'm thinking the dress does need to be in a print, or perhaps a thin denim chambray? What do you all think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Blogger caroline said...

very cute! i even like the vegetables! hehe
question- where did you get your dress form? i desperately need one! also, if you're still in charlotte and find yourself with nothing to do, we should have lunch or something!
let me know!
xox
caroline

2:37 PM  
Blogger Lux Oz Stays Gals said...

I like the vegetables, very spring!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

denim with exposed zip. BEAUTIFUL.

good luck with it!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such cute fabric. :)

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home