PhotobucketGlam-Bam, Thank You, Ma'am!: Studies of New York

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Studies of New York

Sorry I've been absent! Have been in New York since the end of May, interning with Vogue magazine! As you can imagine, life is quite hectic and crazy, and weeks seem to fly by, and I haven't been able to take as many photos of the city as I would like. But, I've been able to sneak a few in here and there.

I've always really enjoyed photography, and have always been envious of those who could capture moments in life as they happen; a "candid camera" photographer of sorts. I just don't think I'm that good of a photographer to merit owning a really nice camera. Even still, here's my attempt at capturing moments.

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home