PhotobucketGlam-Bam, Thank You, Ma'am!: Out With the Old, In With the New

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Out With the Old, In With the New

So my stay here in the city is drawing to a close, and, truth be told, I'm suffering from the age old dilemma, "a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear." I thought I had dragged my entire closet from home up here, but apparently not. Becoming increasing desperate has in turn forced me to be creative with my clothes. Point being, wearing old clothes in new ways. With that in mind, here are some outfit inspiration photos and ideas for those of you in a bind, or if you're simply bored to tears with your armoire.

Photobucket

While I'm sure I'm not the only one who has eschewed the jumpsuit, this girl proves that is can be done. Wearing it loose, long, and elegantly is key. Cotton makes is casual, the color makes it fun.

I just love the worn in denim shorts with with the color-block singlet. I'm really into geometric, boxy prints at the moment, and this shirt manages to get the look just right, without going overboard.

This young Parisian boy may be the coolest kid on the planet. We can all take a leaf out of his book and throw on black skinnys, a loose top, and bright shoes. Attitude sold separately.

Lastly, any one who frequents this blog (thank you!!) knows I have an obsession with Clemence Poesy. As always, style-wise, she doesn't fail to disappoint here. I always find that I gravitate towards loose, slouchy tops at least 2 sizes too big, because I just love the casual elegance of loose, breezy layers. Of course, it's easy to drown in these things, so always try it on!

Top photos courtesy of Face Hunter, and first photo on bottom row courtesy of The Sartorialist

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love all those pictures! really cute outfits :)

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home