PhotobucketGlam-Bam, Thank You, Ma'am!: daily eye candy

Saturday, January 26, 2008

daily eye candy

so, I have no problem admitting that I love Mary Kate & Ashley. While the dumpster-dressing look wasn't the smartest life choice, I definitely tried to emulate it my senior year of high school in '04. Now, the girls have come into their own, and I've become re-obsessed with their style. To wit:
Photobucket

Ashley looks fantastic- I don't know if it's the white shirt with the black bandage skirt, or the unexpected gladiator sandals, but it's working, yes?

2 Comments:

Blogger Eva. said...

i really really want her gladiator sandals!!

come join me and a bunch of others at cee-cee's fashion blog stylespace.proboards106.com we would love to have you there!!

8:01 AM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

and the red toenail varnish!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home