PhotobucketGlam-Bam, Thank You, Ma'am!: I'm just in it for the mixers

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I'm just in it for the mixers

Finals suuuuccck.
The only thing keeping me going is that I'm home next Tuesday, Christmas is a mere 2 weeks-ish away, and my 20th birthday is the 31st- God, I'm old. Oh. And holiday parties are always the perfect excuse to dress up in fancy free frivolity (say that 5 times fast).

Some things I'd love to wear to a fun social gathering:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This lovely pink confection by Thakoon would be great with my staple of opaque black tights and open toed party shoes, or, if you went with bare legs and could withstand the cold, pointy toe flats would be very chic, too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This emsemble, by Trovata, is very different, obviously more casual than a typical party outfit. But, if you're looking to stand out, then this is great. I'm kind on the fence about "formal shorts" but these work here. They're not what my mother would call a "floozy" length here. I really love the proportions of everything...actually..I woulnd't change a thing here- can I just have the whole outfit???


Good luck with finals/school/work/ WHATEV babies!!!
love to you all!

6 Comments:

Blogger danyarrrr said...

i love that pink-
warm, cheery and bright

11:28 AM  
Blogger Ella Gregory said...

ooo i love those shorts. thats one yummy outfit i must say.

8:12 AM  
Blogger discotheque confusion said...

heyy

Would you like to swap links for each others blogs on our pages?

I just worked out how to do, and have a lot of links to catch up on!

S xx

1:36 PM  
Blogger a said...

i love that thakoon dress with a passion

10:58 AM  
Blogger Simone Malveaux said...

i'm into the second look...it's casual chic. it's subtle but fabulous nonetheless. i would sooo wear that to a party. anyhow fabulous post hun. good luck w/ those finals...*kisses*

12:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

love the pink thakoon dress. definitely.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home